Deodorant Cream “Go Fresh”
So here it is in all its glory!
A natural alternative that effectively eliminates body odour. Gentle creamy, even, almost foam consistency ensures easy application without greasiness.
Deodorant removes an unpleasant body odour by preventing the bacteria from causing the smell with a slight antiperspirant effect – thanks to added zinc oxide (without nanoparticles). However, your body can still safely eliminate waste and all harmful substances by sweating. It does not prevent the body from doing what is natural to it.
The coconut oil and baking soda base are a bacteria-checking dynamic duo. Grains of soda bicarbonate are so tiny that they won’t cause any scratches or irritations. Mixed with the organic arrowroot’s moisture-absorbing properties and the essential oils’ antimicrobial properties, you and your pits will never be happier feeling dry and fresh throughout the day.
The product is excellent for all skin types and is suitable for both guys and gals. The fragrance of Lemongrass and Grapefruit is somewhat lighter than sharp but citrusy fresh, and playful.
- also suitable for sensitive skin in the armpits
- a pleasant smell all-day
- does not prevent the natural removal of body waste
- an efficient, safe and natural barrier against unpleasant odour
- does not dry the skin out
- regenerates dry and sensitive skin in the underarm by hydrating it
- does not stain the clothes
- doesn’t leave sticky armpits
Active Ingredients in Deodorant Creams:
– Organic Arrowroot Powder – moisture-absorbing properties, removing odour
– Shea Butter – antibacterial and hydrating properties
– Coconut Oil – antibacterial and hydrating properties
– Sodium Bicarbonate – a fatty acid neutralizer responsible for the odour
– Zinc Oxide – antibacterial and hydrating properties
– Allantoin – comes from the comfrey root and got anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties
– Lemongrass Essential Oil – antiseptic and antifungal properties
– Grapefruit Essential Oil – cleansing and toning effects
How to Use the Deodorant Cream:
Ok, you know the drill- use a pea size amount for both your armpits. Send a little ‘hello’ to each one as you rub in the cream…..In case you haven’t heard about deo creams yet, here’s a brief instruction on how to use them:
After showering, take a small amount of deodorant with your finger and gently massage the fine layer into the armpits until fully absorbed.
During hot summer days, you can apply thinner layers of the product several times a day.
Store this product in a dry, cool, dark place to maintain quality.
These deodorant creams are economical. A little goes a long way; 45 ml will last you months and months and months and months…
When switching from chemical alternatives to natural ones, the approximate adaptation time takes up to 2 weeks, during which there may be a short-term increased body odour.
Do not combine the product with other chemical alternatives, as this reduces effectiveness.
You can also use this product as a deodorant foot cream.
For more information, check out our post: The Ultimate Guide to Deodorant Cream: Everything You Need to Know
Packaging: Aluminium Tin
Deodorant Cream Weight: 45ml
The natural origin of all ingredients: 100%
- NO Aluminium
- NO Artificial Colours
- NO Artificial Fragrances
- NO Chemicals
- NO Parabens
- NO Preservatives
- NO Alcohol
- NO Petrochemicals